If you've had water damage to your carpet or wood or laminate flooring, give us a call as soon as you can - with our emergency hotline, we're available anytime of the day or night. Our carpet experts will come
right out to assess the damage and then get right to work on drying the area with our state of the art equipment.
As a service to our customers, the following are the most important things to do while you're waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the water damage:
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
When Carpets Need Help, They Call ...
- Why Choose Us? -
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Same-day Service in Most Cases
- Quality Cleaning for 13 Years
- Dries in 2-3 Hours
- Residential and Commercial
- Truck-mounted Steam Cleaning
- Expert Stain Removal
- Free Steam Pre-spray
- BBB Member
- Member of North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Emergency Services Available
- Uniformed Staff Members